News from the field:
The Arthur Companies is pleased to announce a pledge of $100,000 to the Center for Risk and Trading at North Dakota State University. The Center for Risk and Trading is the only university lab in the nation dedicated to agricultural and biofuels markets. The main function for the lab is to increase the level of knowledge and expertise in risk management and marketing sophistication.
The Arthur Companies may be testing for the presence of unapproved traits in all grain delivered to its facilities starting with the 2014 harvest so we can identify the source of any contamination. We are doing this as we are faced with increased possibility of discounts and rejections from major commercial corn buyers.
- Soybean plots are coming off. Talk to your ACI agronomist for results! #harvest15 — 1 week 2 days ago
- RT @CodyWahlstrom: Beautiful day in North Dakota to fill hoppers #TestPlots #ResultsThatYield #Harvest15 @Asgrow_DEKALB @arthuragronomy htt… — 1 week 4 days ago
- EZ Acres; Plan Plant and Profit by partnering with us.Talk to your ACI Sales Agronomist today. #EZAcres http://t.co/BJ0ShJPP02 — 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Watch out for green stems! http://t.co/miCyYdTcJt — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Soybean harvest is under way! Talk to our grain team today about marketing & price later opportunities! #harvest15 — 3 weeks 2 days ago