News from the field:
The Arthur Companies is pleased to announce a pledge of $100,000 to the Center for Risk and Trading at North Dakota State University. The Center for Risk and Trading is the only university lab in the nation dedicated to agricultural and biofuels markets. The main function for the lab is to increase the level of knowledge and expertise in risk management and marketing sophistication.
The Arthur Companies may be testing for the presence of unapproved traits in all grain delivered to its facilities starting with the 2014 harvest so we can identify the source of any contamination. We are doing this as we are faced with increased possibility of discounts and rejections from major commercial corn buyers.
- ACI customers learning about RR2Xtend soybeans this morning! @Asgrow_DEKALB @MonsantoCo http://t.co/R0KLjl27Uq — 21 hours 6 min ago
- Harvesting seed wheat, new @WestBredWheat variety WB9653 outstanding agronomics & yield "it's a keeper" http://t.co/5JwNpTBvlo — 1 week 1 day ago
- Post harvest weed control killing Roundup resistant waterhemp and kochia! #harvest15 #plant16 http://t.co/CjxTvddq5N — 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Got bugs?... low insect pressure in sunflower. Call us for scouting before spraying, treatment might not be needed http://t.co/dgSlCGh6Vh — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Hail stones from Friday's storms. One band reached from Page to Arthur, another band by Buffalo. http://t.co/BrUWnm1w1k — 2 weeks 2 days ago