News from the field:
The Arthur Companies is pleased to announce a pledge of $100,000 to the Center for Risk and Trading at North Dakota State University. The Center for Risk and Trading is the only university lab in the nation dedicated to agricultural and biofuels markets. The main function for the lab is to increase the level of knowledge and expertise in risk management and marketing sophistication.
The Arthur Companies may be testing for the presence of unapproved traits in all grain delivered to its facilities starting with the 2014 harvest so we can identify the source of any contamination. We are doing this as we are faced with increased possibility of discounts and rejections from major commercial corn buyers.
- Minnesota Crop News: How Deep Dare I Drill Wheat, Barley and Oats Down ... http://t.co/UcF7lCrgp7 — 2 days 5 hours ago
- ACI at Arthur, Ayr, Page, Buffalo, and Pillsbury will open at Noon today for your agronomy needs! — 6 days 12 hours ago
- Pillsbury location up and running! First tender of fertilizer is headed out! http://t.co/c757FBwU4A — 1 week 5 days ago
- Check out our YouTube channel to see videos of our speakers from our customer event a couple of weeks ago! #knowledge — 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Looking forward to seeing you all this afternoon in Mapleton! If you forgot Dr.Tylka will kick the program off at 4pm! #Knowledge — 1 month 2 days ago