News from the field:
The Arthur Companies is pleased to announce a pledge of $100,000 to the Center for Risk and Trading at North Dakota State University. The Center for Risk and Trading is the only university lab in the nation dedicated to agricultural and biofuels markets. The main function for the lab is to increase the level of knowledge and expertise in risk management and marketing sophistication.
The Arthur Companies may be testing for the presence of unapproved traits in all grain delivered to its facilities starting with the 2014 harvest so we can identify the source of any contamination. We are doing this as we are faced with increased possibility of discounts and rejections from major commercial corn buyers.
- WB-Mayville looking good. Great potential. Approaching 5-leaf stage. Best timing for #Priaxor application. #westbred http://t.co/uXbHgPkPJe — 3 days 16 hours ago
- Pillsbury's landline phones and office are up and running! Feel free to stop by and visit or give us a call at 701-945-9500! — 5 days 13 hours ago
- NDSU C&P report is forecasting waterhemp emergence around the 10th-15th. Now is the time to get your residual herbicides on and activated. — 1 week 16 hours ago
- Arthur Companies is now offering free price later on all new corn deliveries to any Cass County locations. Soybeans and wheat are also free. — 1 week 20 hours ago
- Tree Planting Tips http://t.co/w4kLWtKZNO — 2 weeks 3 days ago