News from the field:
The Arthur Companies is pleased to announce a pledge of $100,000 to the Center for Risk and Trading at North Dakota State University. The Center for Risk and Trading is the only university lab in the nation dedicated to agricultural and biofuels markets. The main function for the lab is to increase the level of knowledge and expertise in risk management and marketing sophistication.
The Arthur Companies may be testing for the presence of unapproved traits in all grain delivered to its facilities starting with the 2014 harvest so we can identify the source of any contamination. We are doing this as we are faced with increased possibility of discounts and rejections from major commercial corn buyers.
- Want to protect your crop from disease? Talk to your ACI agronomist on how to save money on Priaxor Fungicide! @BASFAgSolutions #planthealth — 18 hours 23 min ago
- Looking for wheat seed? We have several options for high performing, balanced varieties to spread out risk from @WestBredWheat & @SyngentaUS — 1 month 2 weeks ago
- We will no longer have free price later on soybeans at Ayr starting January 1. Call if you have questions. — 2 months 2 days ago
- We are now offering free price later on soybeans. Call for details or with questions. — 2 months 3 weeks ago
- RT @BigGreenEgg: Stuff your favorite EGGhead’s #stocking with some of our favorite EGGcessories! #Holidays http://t.co/qZ3kkcLjC2 — 2 months 3 weeks ago