News from the field:
The Arthur Companies is pleased to announce a pledge of $100,000 to the Center for Risk and Trading at North Dakota State University. The Center for Risk and Trading is the only university lab in the nation dedicated to agricultural and biofuels markets. The main function for the lab is to increase the level of knowledge and expertise in risk management and marketing sophistication.
The Arthur Companies may be testing for the presence of unapproved traits in all grain delivered to its facilities starting with the 2014 harvest so we can identify the source of any contamination. We are doing this as we are faced with increased possibility of discounts and rejections from major commercial corn buyers.
- In soybean fields we are seeing more and increasing populations of soybean aphids. Be watchful of increased populations. — 50 min 27 sec ago
- Army Worms are being found in small grain fields. Talk to your ACI agronomist about scouting and control options! http://t.co/pE4SOg6VS1 — 1 day 30 min ago
- Arthur Co locations will be closed July 3 and 4. Grain markets are closed July 3. Happy Independence Day. — 6 days 6 hours ago
- Aci wheat plot, along highway just north of Page @WestBredWheat @SyngentaUS http://t.co/JixwGvzmcF — 3 weeks 2 days ago
- Topdressing/sidedressing wheat and corn. N+S very important. Talk to your ACI agronomist. #amidas #ATS http://t.co/DQ5wyQ0lnY — 1 month 1 day ago