News from the field:
The Arthur Companies is pleased to announce a pledge of $100,000 to the Center for Risk and Trading at North Dakota State University. The Center for Risk and Trading is the only university lab in the nation dedicated to agricultural and biofuels markets. The main function for the lab is to increase the level of knowledge and expertise in risk management and marketing sophistication.
The Arthur Companies may be testing for the presence of unapproved traits in all grain delivered to its facilities starting with the 2014 harvest so we can identify the source of any contamination. We are doing this as we are faced with increased possibility of discounts and rejections from major commercial corn buyers.
- Changing the skyline in Pillsbury..... bin 1 and receiving legs on the way up http://t.co/LXs0SLzPtQ — 4 days 15 hours ago
- Wheat harvest is quickly approaching, feel free to contact your ACI Agronomist with PreHarvest #Roundup questions http://t.co/N1TiVFOuFQ — 5 days 12 hours ago
- RT @CodyWahlstrom: North Dakota closing in on #Harvest15 running with #SY-Ingmar @arthuragronomy http://t.co/lphHugGNwi — 6 days 19 hours ago
- Most soybeans are now in R3-best timing for Priaxor application.Helps mitigate plant stress and hail wounds.#Priaxor https://t.co/YpxqYGjq4E — 1 week 1 day ago
- First bin is starting to go together in Pillsbury!! http://t.co/a33f9IFAil — 1 week 5 days ago